domingo, 2 de noviembre de 2014

My favourite Place

Yes, I'm a bit late but I didn't know that we had to upload this practice until last week.

My favourite place in the world is probably Astoria. It's not a beautiful place but It's the home of almost all my known family (and mine too if I have to be totally sicere). I've lived there for almost three years (actually almost six but I was too young and I don remember anything) and my closest friends are still there. The only curious thing about the town is the bridge  tht crosses the Columbia River (not a river but if the people says so I can't say it's wrong). The one and only curious fact that I know about the town is that  the film The Goonies was filmed there. I'm not sure why this is my favourite place but I can't change the fact that it is.

The town location it's perfect, between Portland and Seattle. It has some amazing beaches but the most important things are the woods. Astoria is really a quiet place with a lot of amazing views and natural sites that are really worth a walk. The city isn't big but you can have almos anything you expect from a metropoli. I really want to end this here.because I suck at describing things, I prefer to show them to people rather than writing about them.




1 comentario:

  1. Don't worry about the date, you have time to catch up.
    Nice post, by the way.

    ResponderEliminar