domingo, 23 de noviembre de 2014

Yahooo

It's been a while since my last post due to some issues (mainliy work issues) but I'm back for round 2. And  for today I bring you a movie (actually a book saga but I haven't read it completely and I don't want to review it without having a complete idea).

Maze runner













I've been introduced to this movie thakns to my brother Hector, we're not really into "teen garbage" movies but I'm hooked to this particular one, because it's out of the "big hit" formula ( the formula is basically boy meets girl or girl meets boy in an action movie envirorment), this film adds something new to the equation; lack of knowledge. That lack of knowledge it's what leads to curiosity and that to action it really reminded me to the experiment with the apes an the electrified ladder. 

I can't really make a strong affirmation about this film an that's what makes me so curious about it. 
will it be a new beginning to the genre or will it get stuck into the formula like soooo many other movies? 
I guess we'll see, stay tuned.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario