lunes, 27 de octubre de 2014

I'm back

I couldn't write for a couple of days due to  some issues with my internet connection but now that they're solved I'm back to business ( I'll post a lot this week cause I have some practices to upload). I'll be doing a non literary post today so brace yourselves.

 The topic selected for today is...

Biffy Clyro

Biffy Clyro is an scotish band that's hitting hard the charts right now. They started with some EP'S that weren't really a big success ,even if they were good. Their big boom took place a few years ago with their album Only revolutions.
I can't really clasify them in any stablished style, and the main reason to that is their unusual  rythm changes in their songs. Thy really have an exotic sound but they haven't lost the rock roots. They're really worth a try.



1 comentario: