domingo, 5 de octubre de 2014

I'm here today to explain what I'm going to post in this blog. The blog's main theme is going to be..... Reviews (mainly book reviews but not exclusively). I couldn't  find any inspiration so I decided to talk about the things I like (and the ones I don't) about the books I've read. That's pretty much all about the blog's main purposes so i'll proceed to review the first book.

Wild Cards


"Wild Cards" Is a saga written by one of the most renowned fantasy writers of our time; George R.R. Martin. These books are one of Martin's masterpieces. He uses a very extrange narrative style mixing the interview with the storytelling seen in "A song of ice and fire". This novel opened a huge world to me because I tought  the Mr. Martin was a fantasy writer (I obviously didn't know that he wrote some sci-fi stories) but he has surprised me with this "alternative reality" story . Although the plot it's nothing special (it has been used many times before) Martin's unique style gives the story a more adult and darker view of the normal suprehero movies and that makes a huge change in the way I see superheros.

I want to make this post short because it's the first one and because I dont't want to spoil anything so I'll end it here for today.

1 comentario: