lunes, 22 de diciembre de 2014

Hobbitmania

I've already seen it and incase you wonder if it's good I have to answer yes. You have another good film in The hobbit 3 but not a masterpiece like The two towers or The return of the king. You're hearing it loud and clear, a fan of  The Lord of the Rings criticizing the hobbit films. As I see it the hobbit saga is much more focused on the special effects made by computer instead of the old fashioned handcrafted ones used on the previous trilogy. As you may notice I'm a very old fashioned guy in this aspect and I really value the work of the people that search for the scenaries or the people that made the swords and the make up etc... And in my opinion that was the thing that made the difference in the lord of the rings, by removing it the only thing that they've achieved is to make me wonder if they've sold their soul to the market in order to get a few more views or if they were doing the things this ways because they had no choice. I really hope it's the second option.






                                                      VS




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario