jueves, 18 de diciembre de 2014

Freaking nervous

Yup the most relaxed and laidback person in the world it's actually under pressure (just to make sure; that person it's me). This is NOT one of my usual reviews but I needed to chill out a little bit.

Startng from the beginning (obviously) this week I've face more pressure than what I'm used to handle. I had to finish my portfolio (the easy part) and to hand out my project but one of my mates had a little memory lapse and didn't put the parts of the project together (he did it in time but so close to the deadline  I almost had a heart attack). That was the easiest part to manage now comes the real deal. I was training for the world karate championship (in the team category) when I found out thet my brother, who had almost left karate aside, had signed with the USA team (thing that we promised not to do since we were both born in Spain), but the issue doesn't end there we've both passed to quarterfinals and in a week or so we'll have to fight. A face to face! With my brother! And with our parents watching!. If anyone knows how to get out of this one nice and safe please say something.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario